Become a member
Sign up for free to have a privileged access to all the educational tools of the program.
The program Living Well with Severe Asthma was launched in October 2020. This program and all its components were developed by RESPIPLUS, a non-profit organization that brings members with an expertise of over 20 years in the field of development of self-management education programs.
These are the team members that collaborated with RESPIPLUS for developing the program Living Well with Severe Asthma:
- Dr. Ronald Olivenstein, respirologist specialized in asthma and severe asthma, brought his expertise and his research knowledge;
- Kathy Riches, clinical asthma nurse, contributed with her expertise in education and management of severe asthma;
- Christine Duterville, clinical asthma nurse, contributed with her expertise in education and management of severe asthma;
- Jennifer Salahub, clinical asthma nurse, contributed with her expertise in chronic disease management;
- Jo-Anne St-Vincent, clinical asthma nurse, contributed with her expertise in asthma care and education;
- Maria Sedeno, who has guided the development and adaptations of several programs in self-management and behavioral change at the national and international level for the past 15 years;
- Luis Armando Garcia, brought his expertise in terms of conceptualization and visual art.
At the same time, the program Living Well with Severe Asthma enjoys the invaluable collaboration of the Asthma Society of Canada and the Québec Education in Respiratory Health Network (RQESR), as well as several experts and patients at the provincial, national and international level.